This needs to be said
- Okay: Having a favorite member of a band and it being the lead singer.
- Not Okay: Disrespecting the other band members.
- Okay: Knowing only one song by the band
- Not Okay: Claiming you are their "biggest fan".
- Okay: Expressing that you think a band member is attractive.
- Not Okay: OMGZZZ LEMME HAVE YOUR BABIEZZZ. FUCKKK MEE BABYY.
- Okay: Not particularly liking a band member's love interest.
- Not Okay: Sending him/her hate messages.
- Okay: Not liking a band.
- Not Okay: Harassing the people who do like the band for no reason.
- Last thing: If someone's favorite song happens to be one of the more popular songs by the band, that does not make them any less of a fan. King For A Day, Weightless, Second & Sebring...(for example) are all incredible songs. If they weren't, then they wouldn't be singles. Don't say that someone isn't a "real fan" because they like one of those songs the best.
“Steven Tyler tunes Joe Perry’s guitar, 1973.”
(Photo: Terry Hamilton)